Nail Slip

I'm working with the UBC formula for deflection of a plywood sheathed shear
wall in Section 23.223 of UBC Standard 23-2.

The deflection determined by the formula and each of the terms in the
equation for shear wall deflection have units of length except the nail slip
term, which has units of length x length (h has units of inches, and en --
according to Table 23-2-K has units of inches).

What am I missing?

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer