Re: Steel Roof Decking

Chris,

I am sure that you are already aware, but just in case...

If this building is to be insured by someone that requires satisfying
Factory Mutual requirements, then the 13'-4" spans will cause problems.
You may also have problems with meeting Factory Mutual's uplift attachment
requirements.

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE