Re: agricultural buildings

I can't speak to your part of the world, but in the Florida Panhandle,
Escambia County, agricultural buildings on a *real* farm are exempt from
the permitting process.

There seem, however, to be nitpicking exceptions.  I recently did a stable
(horse barn) that the county would not exempt -- Otherwise I would not have
been called upon to design it.

I sincerely hope I am never required to understand the workings of a
political mind.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561