Re: Grade @ Anchor Bolts

Keith,

The latest and greatest anchor rod (note the subtle change from "bolt" to
"rod") material specification is ASTM F1554.  Comes in three
flavors...grade 36, grade 55, and grade 105.

You can get more info at:

http://www.modernsteel.com/home.asp?iid=59&aid=181

There is also a link to the AISC stuff and other neat stuff at:

http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/steelstuff/usflinfo.htm

Glad to see the Penn State is good for something! <grin>  (I am sorry
Charlie...the Michigan grad in me just couldn't resist...bad Scott)

Hope that helps,

Scott Maxwell, PE, SE