agricultural buildings

I have been told that "agricultural" buildings are exempt from the
provisions of the Uniform Building Code.

The specific building in question is on a farm, is constructed of cold
formed steel purlins and girts, hot rolled steel girders and columns,
supported on a concrete foundation, and is used for farm equipment storage.
It measures 60' x 40' with a 14' eave height.  The state building code is
the 1994 UBC.

The 2400 sf kicks it out of Group U, Division 1 to probably an S-2.

Is there exempting language for "agricultural" buildings in the UBC that I
am missing?

Regards,
Harold Sprague