RE: accelerating curing of concrete slab

You might try a Shrinkage Reducing Admixture such as Eclipse by Grace.  The
contractor on a recent concrete reservoir retrofit project used this to help
reduce the amount of time before the application of a waterproof
polyeurethane elastomer coating. The mix was already a low-shrink mix.
Moisture tests were done prior to application of the coating. I think they
saved about 7 days. I believe the key is to reduce the wet-cure time without
incurring additional shrinkage cracks.

Eric Fieberling SE
Oakland CA