Re: Floor Sealer Hardeners

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] Used it once, then the owner decided he did not like it and had to acid etch the floor to put on an epoxy.
Generally my experience and research indicates that products like this do not live up to their claims.

Robert Rollo wrote:

Seeking unbiased opinions on values/merits pros/cons, et al for liquid penetrating products.  Specifically Ashford Formula versus other of the silane products.  My understanding is that AF is a nothc above the other products, but i'm not sure where i got the impression (saleman most likely! ;-) ).  Any prior experience, thoughts out there ?

r o b e r t   d.   r o l l o

Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.

4222 85th st

Lubbock, Texas 79423

(806) 473-2200 vox

(806) 473-3500 fax

rrollo(--nospam--at)team-psc.com

rdrollo(--nospam--at)aol.com

begin:vcard
n:Haverland;Kirk
tel;fax:920-734-9880
tel;work:920-734-9867
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Larson Engineering of Wisconsin
version:2.1
email;internet:kirk(--nospam--at)larsonwi.com
title:Regional Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;1500 N. Casaloma Dr.=0D=0ASuite 302;Appleton;WI;54913-8219;
fn:Kirk Haverland
end:vcard