Railroad Box Cars[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Railroad Box Cars
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:32:00 -0500
well. everyday is a new deal isn't it ?
Anyone out there know where to obtain structural and material propeties for a railroad boxcar ? I can get mfr, numbers etc. from the car if its trackable that way.
Got an inquirer wanting to bury one as a storm shelter and hope it does not implode from soil pressures. Course it might float out before that happened . . .
Any takers ?
Puzzled in tornado-ville.
r o b e r t d. r o l l o
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
4222 85th st
Lubbock, Texas 79423
(806) 473-2200 vox
(806) 473-3500 fax
- Prev by Subject: Re: questions!
- Next by Subject: Re: Railroad Box Cars
- Previous by thread: Re: REF: Structuralist Website
- Next by thread: Re: Railroad Box Cars