Specification for ASD of Single Angle Members

Title: Specification for ASD of Single Angle Members

On August 9th,Sharon wrote:

<Will someone please direct me to the AISC allowable stress design section
<that covers single angles in bending.

I have in my files a 15 page AISC document entitled "Specification for Allowable Stress Design of Single Angle Members". dated June 1, 1989.

This subject is also covered in the AISC Engineering Journal, 4th Quarter, 1991.
It was also covered in the notes for the 1983 AISC Seminar Series, "Steel Design Current Practice".

I suggest you contact AISC.

Frank Hartzell
frank.hartzell(--nospam--at)jacobs.com