RE: Specification for ASD of Single Angle Members

This can be found in the Ninth Edition of the AISC Manual of Steel
Construction, Allowable Stress Design, page 5-309.

<Will someone please direct me to the AISC allowable stress design section
<that covers single angles in bending.

I have in my files a 15 page AISC document entitled "Specification for
Allowable Stress Design of Single Angle Members". dated June 1, 1989.