RE: Load Combinations for ASD 9th

My gripe is with the alternate ASD load combinations shown in the new
IBC 2000...

1,  D + L + (Lr or S or R)

2.  D + L + (omega W)

3.  D + L + (omega W) + S/2

4.  D + L + S + (omega W)/2

5.  D + L + S + E/1.4

6.  0.9D + E/1.4

Am I the only one who sees something missing?  Where is the good old .9D
+ W?  Or, as in the basic load combinations, 0.6D + W?  I think this
combination is very basic, and should be checked whether the code lists
it or not.

Mike