Re: Southern Ireland Civil Engineer wanted

As an American citizen who's kin was not only kicked out of England (but
not for being a Puritan, thankfully) and later generations fought
against the English three or four times....what the heck, I'll chime in
too.  No English firms!  I'll look into some Irish firms I've had
contact with.

Bart Kemper, P.E.