Re: Southern Ireland Civil Engineer wanted

>No English firms!  I'll look into some Irish firms I've had
>contact with.
As an American grandson of a Cornishman and greatgrandson of a Welsh
couple (both sides miners) I'm thankful that the Brits stopped Hitler
long enough so we could get our heads out of the sand, supplied us with
an island for an invasion staging area and designed the Spitfire. If you
can find an English firm that'll do the work the way you want it done,
hire 'em and hope that our own trespasses are forgiven us.

Only no more setting fire to the White house--we should draw the line
somewhere.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw