Re: P.E. Exam Requirements

Scott,

Thanks for your concern, but I had been working as a structural engineer for
almost five years before applying for the exam.  After that, I deferred another
six months when I felt unprepared for the seismic portion of the CA exam.  I
passed the exam first time thru (yeah!) and received notice this month that I
am licensed.  I just hung my certificate on the wall last night.  I now have
six years work experience (??? engineering experience).

I'll keep the list posted if I hit any snags.

Keith Fix
Cromwell Architects Engineers