	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Keith Fix [SMTP:kefix(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
	Sent:	Monday, August 21, 2000 6:39 AM
	To:	seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Subject:	Re: P.E. Exam Requirements

	Scott,

	Thanks for your concern, but I had been working as a structural
engineer for
	almost five years before applying for the exam.  After that, I
deferred another
	six months when I felt unprepared for the seismic portion of the CA
exam.  I
	passed the exam first time thru (yeah!) and received notice this
month that I
	am licensed.  I just hung my certificate on the wall last night.  I
now have
	six years work experience (??? engineering experience).

	I'll keep the list posted if I hit any snags.

	Keith Fix
	Cromwell Architects Engineers