SEAOSC FEMA 350 comments

Why is SEAOSC (or SEAOC) posting comments on a report that to my knowledge
is not available to the general engineering community??
It would seem more beneficial for SEAOSC to post the 100% draft SAC
document.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 08/21/2000 12:59 PM

"Martin W. Johnson" <MWJ(--nospam--at)eqe.com> on 08/21/2000 10:00:26 AM