Re: Laterally Loaded Pier Foundations

Bill Polhemus wrote:

<<Where might one obtain the Florida State program? (FWIW, have used LPILE
occasionally over the last decade or so, and it is STILL a booger of a
program
for the end user).>>

The program (or MathCad worksheet?) is actually from the Florida DOT
Structures Office as per the extract below from Vinod Sahni's email. It
requires MathCad version 6.0 to run. Naturally, we have MathCad version 5.0.

<<you could refer to "Florida DOT Structures Office" - Drilled Shaft Design
for Sign and
Highway Structures Program.  The site has a library of programs.
http://www.dot.state.fl.us/Structures/

V. Sahni, SE >>

John MacLean