Subj:    RE: H- 1B
Date:   8/21/00 8:10:14 AM Central Daylight Time
From:   melnick(--nospam--at)blacksquirrel.net (Scott Melnick)
To: Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com ('Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com')

Bob -

Do you know of any examples of structural engineers displaced by H1-B
workers? Do you know how many H1-B workers are employed by structural
engineering firms (I know many are employed by engineering firms, but I
don't believe many are structural engineering firms). Of those structural
engineering firms employing H1-B workers, how many are utilizing these
foreigners in structural positions, versus in IT departments, etc.?