RE: P.E. Exam Requirements / CA PE stamp rules

While I'm wearing out this thread, I have a question of my own:

Is it permitted to use an electronic California stamp (e.g. AutoCAD .dwg)?
Is it permitted to use an electronic signature for a California stamp?

Also, the California stamp seems very plain. (two plain circles, 1 1/2" dia.)
Am I missing something?  Every stamp I see seems to have braided circles or
some other embellishment.

Finally, does anybody actually use a seal, as opposed to a stamp?

Keith Erick Fix, PE
Cromwell Architects Engineers