From: Teresa Dellies [mailto:DelliesTM(--nospam--at)c-b.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 3:20 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Through-Building Expansion Joints

Does anyone know of any "up to date" technical reports on "practical
procedures for evaluating the need for through-building expansion joints in
structural framing systems"? I have one from the National Academy of
Sciences dated 1974....
Thank you in advance,

Teresa Dellies, P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer