Re: Local Area Network

We have the same size office as you do. Do not go peer
to peer, you will not be happy with it.  Use a
dedicated server, with a 20 GB 10,000 rpm SCSI HD and a
very fast controller.  Put a tape back-up in, and back
up EVERY NIGHT!  This has REALLY saved our butts
several times.  We also have a second 20 GB HD that
mirrors the first one.

Good luck, using a network really provide a jump in our
productivity.  If you use it correctly, it should do
the same for your office.

Lynn