Re: Local Area Network

Not relevant????  To whom would these issues not be
relevant.  Maybe if you only have 3 or 4 computers
hooked together, but the original question stated an
office size of 15, so that is what we are talking
about.  If you want to change the subject and
discuss office of 5 and under, then of course things
change, as they would if you were talking about an
office of 25 or more.  The ideal solution really
does depend on how many computers you have hooked
together.

We have done the peer to peer thing, and have been
using a server now for about 5 years, so I have
personal experience with both.  At home we have set
up a peer to peer, and it works fine for that size
and type of applications used there.

To an office of 15 people, believe me all the issue
I raised are very relevant.  I don't have the time
to lay out here all that we have been through and
exactly what kind of problems you can run into which
make these relevant.

Lynn