Pushover curve

We would like to know more about the Pushover Curve dialog box:

What values we should to use for the seismic coeficients recommended (Ca,
Cv) for the ATC-40.

What show me Single Demand Spectrum  (Variable Damping) yellow line in the
intersection with Capacity Spectrum Curve, Family of Demand Spectra and
radial line constant period.

How we can to  determine the behaviour levels of the building, and determine
until what behabiour level we can get to acceleration spectrum given.

Sincerely yours

ENGS. Paul Gortaire & Jorge Ortega.