Re: Local Area Network

For implementation cost, uptime, reliability, upgrade cost, and a host of other
reasons, when we switch to client-server, it will be Linux. We won't even look
at NT. Why anyone would want to pay that much--unless he's a corporate
deep-pockets that doesn't care about money and doesn't want to have to explain
to the CEO why he's going with Linux instead of what the CEO's golfing buddies'
companies all use--for Windows NT, is beyond my ability to understand.