RE: Updating our structural library

Title: RE: Updating our structural library

>AISC, LRFD Metric: Is there any new updates to that one? Is AISC planning to
>change the color of the cover to something less disgusting than rust? Should
>we start a petition for that one? (just kidding guys, don't get too
>excited!)

The Metric Conversion of the 2nd Edition LRFD Manual is still current. Sure, it's orange, but at least you can always find it!

>HSS manual: Any news on that one? The latest I know of was the first
>edition.

The first edition HSS Manual is still current.

You can also find a detailed list of AISC publications (including specifications and codes) here:

    http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/steelstuff/aiscrefs.htm

The 1999 LRFD Specification (replaces the 1993 LRFD Specification) is in the works, but is not yet formally available because it is still being typeset and printed.

Charlie