From: Charlie Carter [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 6:56 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: CAL STATE LA. COURSES

>How 'bout a class in LRFD (for steel)?

AISC will offer such a course at the May 2001 North American Steel Construction Conference in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. This course is practice oriented and very similar to the one offered last year, which was well attended and very well received (Lou Geschwindner, the lecturer, is a great, practical educator).

You can get more information about the LRFD Tutorial and the 2001 AISC NASCC here:

    http://www.aisc.org/calendar.asp?ar=32&co=131

Charlie