RE: Masonry Shear Pier Design - Balanced Strain Condition

Mark-

Yes, I have the referenced publications.

I'm just checking to see if anyone has used this technique and if they had
any answers, opinions, etc. beyond a text reference.

Thanks anyway,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers