RE: Patriot - Mel Gibson facts - novels - movie stars

I believe the name of the novel was "Skyscraper".  I read it during my
college days, and if I remember correctly, there were lots of juicy
structural details in it.  I don't read many novels, so it must have
been good to keep my interest.

As for movies, I have not yet seen "Space Cowboys", but I understand
that Donald Sutherland plays a structural guy.  Also, I remember a movie
starring Robert DeNiro as a structural engineer.  I believe the co-star
was Meryl Streep (spelling?) but I don't remember the name of the movie.
Not much structural stuff, just a bunch of bedroom scenes etc.  Typical
movie.

Mike