CAL STATE LA. COURSES

Dear Subscribers,

Cal State L.A. will be offering two courses that may interest you:

Design of Reinforced Masonry Structures, which will meet for two Saturdays,
September 23 and September 30, 2000, and the
P. E. Civil Exam Review, which will begin January 13 until April 7, 2001 (13
meetings).

For more information, visit our Web site at
http://www.calstatela.edu/cont_ed

Alice M. Gutierrez, Coordinator
Professional Development
5151 State University Drive