Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2000 10:15 AM
Subject: access office computer from home

I know this is not a structural question but I'm sure that the answers would be of interest to many on the list.  I recently switched companies and now have the option of accessing my work computer from home for late at night work, but we do not have any kind of system set up to do this.  We only have about 15 people on computers and would probably only have three or four accessing from home.  Can any of you recommend how to go about this - or where to look?

Thanks for your help,

Ken Peoples

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.

Lehigh Valley Technical Associates