Precast concrete details on seismic hazardous areas

Dear sirs:
Currently, most of the piperack and equipment support structures for
refineries in Venezuela are steel structures, fireproofed where required.
Construction at those places is resulting very expensive and alternatives
are being tried in order to reduce costs. One of them is the pre-cast
concrete structures. It is the case that most refineries are located in
seismic areas within venezuelan territory and local and international codes
are very restrictives in this aspect, so, ACI chapter 21 provisions have to
be complied by this structural system and I would like to know more about
this type of design in seismic hazard areas, I mean, typical joint
connections and other details that can help. I have bought a book: "Design
and typical details of connections for precast and prestressed concrete"
from P.C.I. but connection details shown does not seem to comply with ACI
chapter 21 provisions. Maybe someone of you can advise me on this matter.
Best regards,
Oswaldo Aiffil
Structural Engineer
Caracas, Venezuela