Cofar Metal Deck[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Cofar Metal Deck
- From: "Brad Friederichs" <brad(--nospam--at)vesolutions.net>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:38:41 -0700
I have a seismic retro job with 3”+ NWC over 1-5/16” 24 ga.cofar decking. The diaphragm shear is about 2,000 plf. The three-story building was constructed in 1958. Any ideas what an allowable shear value would be for the system?
Thanks for your help.
VE Solutions, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: client wants our spread sheet
- Next by Subject: Collectors & Drag Struts
- Previous by thread: LOTS of new seminars listed at ICBOLABC
- Next by thread: wall shear in ACI 318-83