RE: Joist Girder Moment Frames

The book was written by James M. Fisher, Michael A. West, and Julius P. Van
De Pas at Computerized Structural Design in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  You may
try contacting them directly.  You may also try to contact some of the other
Vulcraft fabrication plants.  They may still have a copy.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.
Louisiana