From: Doug McCurdy [mailto:d.mccurdy(--nospam--at)mindspring.com]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 6:40 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Engingeering vacation spots

Hello all,

I would like to develop a list of engineering vacation destinations.  Kind of like, if I'm in a state what would be  a "must see" from an engineeris viewpoint.  The obvious first selection would be Boulder Dam when I go to Las Vegas.  Any other suggestions?  I'd eventually like to get at least one in each state.

Any takers?

Thanks in advance,
Doug McCurdy