Original Text
From: "Doug McCurdy" <d.mccurdy(--nospam--at)mindspring.com>, on 08/28/2000 8:14 PM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers[<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

Hello all,

I would like to develop a list of engineering vacation destinations.  Kind
of like, if I'm in a state what would be  a "must see" from an engineeris
viewpoint.  The obvious first selection would be Boulder Dam when I go to
Las Vegas.  Any other suggestions?  I'd eventually like to get at least one
in each state.

Any takers?

Thanks in advance,
Doug McCurdy