Re: MEZANNINE FLOOR VIBRATION

You definately have been given a couple good resources.  I agree with
Mr. Kemper that the natural resonance for the structure can become
quite complicated and difficult to ensure natural frequencies with
any equipment do not match up.  It is definately worth a closer look
to make sure the isolator manufacturer is actually correct as any
complex floor vibration can require complex solutions.

David Hunt
http://www.BuildingVibration.com