Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 4:39 PM
Subject: Engingeering vacation spots

Hello all,

I would like to develop a list of engineering vacation destinations.  Kind of like, if I'm in a state what would be  a "must see" from an engineeris viewpoint.  The obvious first selection would be Boulder Dam when I go to Las Vegas.  Any other suggestions?  I'd eventually like to get at least one in each state.

Any takers?

Thanks in advance,
Doug McCurdy