RE: fire station doors

Russell-
You can contact him at:
Fred Turner, Staff Structural Engineer, California Seismic Safety
Commission, 1755 Creekside Oaks Drive Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95833
916-263-0582 Work Phone, 916-263-0594 Fax fturner(--nospam--at)quiknet.com
<mailto:fturner(--nospam--at)quiknet.com>

Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland CA

"From the laying out of a line of a tunnel to its final completion, the work
may be either a series of experiments made at the expense of the proprietors
of the project, or a series of judicious applications of the results of
previous experience."
 -H. S. Drinker in "Tunneling, Explosive Compounds and Rock Drills (1878).