		From: Doug McCurdy [mailto:d.mccurdy(--nospam--at)mindspring.com]
		Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 6:40 PM
		To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
		Subject: Engingeering vacation spots

		Hello all,

		I would like to develop a list of engineering vacation
destinations.  Kind of like, if I'm in a state what would be  a "must see"
from an engineeris viewpoint.  The obvious first selection would be Boulder
Dam when I go to Las Vegas.  Any other suggestions?  I'd eventually like to
get at least one in each state.

		Any takers?

		Thanks in advance,
		Doug McCurdy