Re: Engingeering vacation spots

I lived in Wisconsin for a few years.  The place is called the "House on
the Rock" and it is located about an hour west of Madison, WI.  Even more
interesting, I think, is Taliesin, the long-time homestead of Frank Lloyd
Wright, located just south of Spring Green, WI, which is a short drive up
the road from the House on the Rock.  Taliesin is where Wright brought in
up-and-coming architects for training and philosphical discourse.  The
place itself is fascinating, and I think there are regular daily tours.

Johnny Drozdek

     I'm not from Wisconsin but I have heard about a place called "House on
the point" (or something like that).  It was started back in the 50's or
60's by a guy that climed the mountain carrying all that he could to add to
it.  Now it is a very large structure full of interesting things including
a carousel.

Greg