RE: Engineering vacation spots

Doug

     One of my favorite engineering places is the Masonry Dam north of
Phoenix, AZ. It is the largest one in the US. Beautiful arched dam. Italian
masons were brought over here to build it. I believe it is called the
Roosevelt Dam. It is the last of three dams on the Salt River which
provided the electrical power to run the air conditioners in Phoenix.
     With the list of places I am making from this thread I will be able to
astound my wife with cool places to go on vacations. I am sure she will be
thrilled as I can regale her with additional information no normal person
cares about. Very interesting.

Acie Chance