Fork Truck Loading

Hey, all you industrial-building guys. I have one for you.

Please give me some examples of EXTRA HEAVY fork truck loading, who makes such
equipment, websites where the specs might be found, etc. I need some data for
analyzing a slab on grade with such loading.

Even better, I'd like to know if anyone has ever used a "notional" loading for
this purpose similar to the loading model used in the AASHTO Highway Bridge
Design Standard. This is a loading model that is an "amalgam" of a wide variety
of loads arrived at through statistical analysis.

Looking forward to your thoughts on this.