RE: Engineers on vacation

"3)go see Sue (the T Rex) at the Field Museum, where I will not only marvel
at the skeleton but will also try to figure how they made the skeleton hold
its pose"

There was a National Geographic article on that subject a few issues back,
some time around May perhaps (give or take a few issues).  There's a decent
description of the framework and plenty of picture.

Paul Crocker