Re: Engineers on vacation

No, you use the "vacation" to accumulate CEU's.  All this preliminary
research, associated independent study, field observation(s), and reporting
to this list should certainly be worth some handsome Continuing Education
credit toward (y)our annual license renewal(s).

I meant this as a joke, but I've learned more from this list than from many
"legitimate" activities yielding CEU's.

We should lobby to get participation on this list approved for continuing
education credit.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

> From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: Engineers on vacation
> Date: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 10:29 PM
>
> What's a "vacation?"
>
> Is there a course one can take to know what to do with this thing called
> "vacation?"
>
> After you take a "vacation," are you incapacitated for a period of time?
Do