Auger Cast Piles

I have a project in Northern California with approximately 1400 (16" and
24" diam.) auger cast concrete piles.  This was recommended by the soils
consultant and after review of the boreholes and CPT tests they seem
appropriate for our site.

Does anyone know who the major contractors are who specialize in this work?
I understand this is a special art and not a lot of contractors do this
type of work.

Thanks,

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel