Burning PT wood

I have just finished replacing my backyard fence.  I used pressure treated fence
boards and now have a large stack of 1x6's approximately 12 inches long.  I
would like to burn this wood in my fireplace and wood stove this winter, but am
worried about fumes from the pressure treatment.  Does any one know if this wood
can safely be burned in a fireplace?

--Kipp A. Martin, P. E.
   Portland, Oregon