MEs and CEs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: MEs and CEs
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:39:21 -0500
Peter McCormack wrote:
Whats the difference between a mechanical engineer and a civil engineer???
I am a structural engineer with two CE degrees. My son is a mechanical engineer. He once explained the difference to me as follows:
"Mechanical engineers design weapons, and civil engineers design targets!"
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Hot & Dry in Dallas
- Prev by Subject: Membership Transfer
- Next by Subject: Metal Building Engineers & Techs Req'd
- Previous by thread: curtainwall connections
- Next by thread: SBCCI Building Code 1994