From: Khosrownia, Ghassem SPK [mailto:GKhosrownia(--nospam--at)spk.usace.army.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 2:18 PM
To: SEA International (E-mail)
Subject: Washington state SE registration

Any one knows what is up with the changes in the law of registration as an
SE in Washington state? I was just talking with somone there who did not
seem to know it all, but she said the laws have changed and there are now
three levels of tests we need to pass to be registered. Is that true?

Ghassem.