Turbo C Program (estimates)

Is anyone has a sample/format source program for estimates using Turbo C
language, something like, you can input the area, vol, labor cost, material
unit cost and gives you an output of cost estimates of that certain
activity.

It would be very helpful for one of my subject in Master's Studies in
Structural.

Many Thanks.

A.M. Boiser