RE: Seismic Mechanical Restraints

Thermo was O.K., it was Heat Transfer that was a bitch.

Last semester of B.S. program.

Foundation class cancels (teacher has heart attack).

Need the units to graduate.

What elective will fit in my schedule? Hmmm...Heat Transfer. Sounds easy
enough.

Only Civil in the class.

Found out that the MEs didn't want to be there either.

Whew!

Difference between MEs and CEs? MEs design the weapons. CEs design the
targets.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS